NOBIS OUTERWEAR: 100% Reliant
Finally, luxury outerwear that is machine washable! Ten years after launching and now in 40+ countries, nobis is making the scene in Canada. Now available at Colton’s Couture, this brand formidable brand presents the first 100% weather-resistant outerwear that we have stocked.
In Latin, Nobis translates to ‘us’ and this brand’s sophisticated collection of jackets, coats, and parkas continues to elevate and resonate. The company utilizes performance textiles and technical innovations to craft timeless outerwear silhouettes for mountain towns and city sidewalks.
Material modifications to cotton, leather, and wool contribute to versatile pieces that offer comfort, style, and weather-resistance. Nobis also commits to using ethically sourced Canadian origin down, and purchase their fur through NAFA under stringent regulations.
While aesthetics and performance are typically thought of as opposites, the Nobis visuals silently convey the strength to carry both into any environment. Their outerwear can walk through a blizzard and still be comfortable in the cafe you duck into. The style blends in on the subway and at the gala you arrive at. Nobis is luxury, but not in the obvious sense. The brand is closer to a Rolex or Range Rover; subtle, yet refined. Both have timeless yet modern styling and can handle any situation; feeling at home anywhere from the arctic circle to a black-tie event.
Key elements present in most of the styles Colton’s Couture is carrying are:
- Optional 100% Polyester Crosshatch or Premium Poly/Wool Blend fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Non-removable down filled hood with moldable framing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Interior chest pocket
- Inner patch pocket with elastic opening at hem
- Lightly down filled interior wind skirt with convenient Velcro closures
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs with thumbhole feature
- Sympatex membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
Visit soon and find the out that will keep you warm this winter season.